1. Man is a holistic being, a "living soul"
2. The "immortal soul" doctrine is based on pagan mythology/philosophy
3. People do not go to heaven, purgatory, or hell when they die
4. Death is an unconscious state, best described in the Bible as "sleep"
5. Life after death requires resurrection
6. Eternal life is possible for everyone through the saving grace of Christ
7. There is no such thing as Eternal Torment
Life, Death, and Folk Religion
Loss, Grief, and Hope
Death, Soul, and Spirit
Communication with the Dead
Are the Dead with Us?
The Immortal-Soul Doctrine and Your Worst Enemy
Note: These articles open in new browser window
Absent from the body, present with the Lord?
Do people become angels after they die?
Life, death, and folk religion
Immortal worms and unquenchable fire
The wages of sin
The witch of En-dor: Divine or demonic?
Three words to remember about life after death!
Jesus and the thief on the cross
Where on earth is hell?
Who are "the souls under the altar?"
The immortal-soul doctrine and your worst enemy